Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Nathan: "Hey Mom. Guess what?"
Mom: "What?"
Nathan: "Maybeeeeeee horse."

What does that mean? I have no idea. But he says it all the time.

Daddy: "Bud, make sure you put the lotion on your tummy this time instead of your hair."
Mommy: "Did he do that last time?"
Daddy: "Yeah. He got a little confused."
Kenny (with much emphasis): "No. I got A LOT confused."


Mommy: "Kenny, what did you learn about in Primary today?"
Kenny: "Jesus."
Mommy: "What about Jesus?"
Kenny: "Umm....his whole body."

Hummm...interesting.

3 comments:

Mother Goose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother Goose said...

Avery talks to me and I have no idea what she means either.

Cassie said...

I dont know what is wrong with you guys but I understand every word! I love that your kids are so...ummm...creative. I dont know if thats the word I am looking for but its the best I can do early in the morning!