Saturday, September 15, 2007

First Day of Preschool

The boys are both going to the same school this year. We enrolled Nathan for enrichment purposes. His only playmate is his brother, and we felt he should have interaction with kids who don't boss him around every second of his life. Nathan goes twice a week, and Kenny goes three times a week. They have a great time. It's really good for them.

These are pictures of their first day. Kenny is helping out Nathan because he's been to school so he knows how this goes.
Hey Nathan, your diaper's hanging out. Nathan? Naaaathan. Okay, whatever. You dislike pants so much you probably don't care.
Look at these handsome little men. Nathan LOVES his backpack. He wants to wear it all the time. And Kenny really likes his cool Cars lunch box. I wish they could stay little forever.

Boy, they really look like brothers.

3 comments:

Mother Goose said...

What handsome little men you have!

Nursemom said...

They are adorable.

Cassie said...

I wish they could stay little forever too! Everytime I come home I am sad because they keep getting bigger.