
"That's right Mom. I am one step closer to crawling. Ha Ha!"

We got bored one night, so I found a few plain cotton shirts in the boys drawers, supplied them with a variety of fabric paints, and went to watch a movie while the boys expanded thier creative minds. What a great mom.

James and I took some self-portraits. This was the only one I deemed moderately okay for internet distribution. Of course James looks amazing in all the pictures, but he is a super-model baby!
We really know how to kick it up 'round here!
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure when Hailey sticks those things that Nathan was playing with in her mouth that Nathan yells at her that, "They are NOT lollipops!"
Hey Chiara!
Sorry to bombard you on your blog but I found your brothers on facebook and looked at their blogs which lead me to yours.
Your kids are adorable! It sounds like your Kenny and my Caleb would get a long so good! They both love the same things and it sounds like they could get in some trouble together!
Anyway, glad to see you on here. I hope you are well.
Post a Comment