That's when this happened.
Mom: "Kenny, go get Mama the phone please."
Kenny: "Why? What are you doing? You look funny."
Mom: "Just get me the phone."
Kenny: "Ok, just a minute Mama. I'm busy building a speeder"
Mom: "Kenny...Kenny..Kenny...Keeeennnnnnyyyy...Kenny...GET THE PHONE!"
Kenny: "Ok! Ok!!"
*dialing the phone*
Me: "Honey, where are you? Are you already at the store?"
Ken: "No, I just left our neighborhood. Why? What's wrong?"
Me: "Just come home. Please. Right now."
Ken: "Why?"
Me: (small laugh) "Just come home. Now."
Ken: (laughing) "No, no, no. Tell me what you did?"
Me: "I...um....I am a little stuck. In the boys room. Their airplane is um....in my hair.
Ken: (roaring laughter) "What?!?"
Me: "Well, it's still running and I can't turn it off and it is all tangled up and I can't get it off the string hook thing and I'm really embarrassed and I need you to come home right now and get this thing out of my hair."
Good news is he came back home to rescue me.
The bad news is he brought the camera with him.
The bad news is he brought the camera with him.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh...did it hurt!? Sorry, but I did laugh. :)
LOL! That is awesome!
I love it. I've had MAJOR pregnancy brain these last few weeks but I think that takes the cake. thanks for the laugh.
Thanks for taking the picture, Ken!!
I think this story totally made my day. Even though the people in the library shot me dirty looks when I burst out laughing... oh well
So do you have to part your hair and comb it over to the side like Kenny does now?
That sounds so like you Chiara! Good thing the boys are still young enough that they won't harrass you--that is unless their daddy does for years! ;)
Post a Comment